When you contribute to Hearth, you are supporting our efforts to end and prevent homelessness for some of the most vulnerable people in our community. We thank you for your support!
Your Support is Vital
Each year, Hearth depends on contributions in order to:
- Support Hearth’s Outreach Program, providing critical housing search and stabilization for 325 homeless and at risk elders annually
- Provide client support to help reestablish them in new homes
- Provide supportive services for all of our residents
- Help maintain Hearth’s 188 units of housing
Make a One-Time Gift
To make a donation to Hearth, simply click on the "Donate" button below.
Or, if you would prefer to send a check, please make it payable to Hearth, Inc. and send it to:
1640 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
Become a Hearth Sustainer
Hearth Sustainers have a special place at Hearth, providing reliable support for our work helping homeless elders. Your donation will renew each year and your credit or debit card will automatically be billed according to the plan you choose, saving time and money.
To get started, click on the "Become a Sustainer" button below and decide how much money you'd like to give each month.
Learn more about the Sustainer Program →
More Ways to Support Hearth
- ANNUAL GIFT | A gift to Hearth's annual fund supports essential general operating expenses for special program initiatives and organizational infrastructure.
- BEQUEST | Leave a legacy. A gift may be made assigning Hearth as a beneficiary of your estate. Please contact our staff for more information.
- BOB WRIGHT MEMORIAL FUND | This fund was established in memory of Bob Wright and his commitment to supporting the elderly homeless community.
- DONOR-ADVISED GIFTS | Hearth welcomes gifts made through donor-advised funds, a program of a public charity that allows you to make an irrevocable contribution and then recommend grants to qualified nonprofit organizations on your own timetable.
- ELSIE FRANK FUND | You can honor Elsie's memory by making a donation to Hearth's operatving reserve, created by a generous gifts from Bob Glassman, Pam Feingold, and Eastern Bank
- EMPLOYEE MATCHING GIFT | Your corporation may match a gift made by you. Check with your employer to see if charitable contributions are matched and double your gift!
- HONORARY OR MEMORIAL GIFT | A gift may be made in honor or in memory of someone special. We will gladly notify the special person in your life that a gift was made in his/her name.
- IN-KIND DONATIONS | In-kind donations of needed items are a great way to help Hearth's elders feel at home and to help our organization run more efficiently.
- STOCKS AND BONDS | Gifts in the form of securities are easy to do and greatly appreciated. Please contact our staff for more information.
- VOLUNTEER | Giving your time and talents is a meaningful way to contribute to Hearth and learn more about the people we serve.
For questions about supporting Hearth and how you can become involved, please contact Dana Green, Director of Institutional Advancement, at (617) 369-1555 or email her at email@example.com.