The BEST WAY to get housing is to connect to a Hearth Outreach Advocate or other housing resource.


To Apply to...

...The Elsie Frank House, Hearth at Burroughs Street, Hearth at Olmsted Green, & Uphams Corner ElderHouse

You MUST first complete the Boston Housing Authority (BHA) application. You can find the Form Here

Please make sure to mark the sites on the "Moderate Rehabilitation and Housing Choice Voucher Project Based Programs Choice(s) Form" that is part of the application. Only applicants on the BHA wait list are elegible for these three sites.

...Ruggles Assisted Living

Complete the Preliminary Hearth Housing Application. If you have any questions or would like a paper copy mailed to you, please call 617-369-1578. Completed Hearth applications should be mailed or faxed to the attention of "Intake Coordinator."

Hearth Housing Application (PDF)

Hearth's Housing Application is for individuals 55 years and older who are interested in living at The Anna Bissonnette House, Ruth Cowin House, and/or Ruggles Affordable Assisted Living Community.

...Anna Bissonnette House and Ruth Cowin House

Wait is now open for the Anna Bissonnette House and the Ruth Cowin House.